Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why there is no TWD from me this week

And it's a good one......I'm a mom again! Complete with lots of walks (us), a little separation anxiety (us again), a few "accidents" (that would be him) and a whole lot of sleep deprivation (me! He's snoring right now! UGH).



That said, I think I struck gold with this little rescue poodle/terrier/who-knows-what mix. I've been 2 years without a furry companion after Jake the Wonderdog went to doggie heaven. It was finally time to bring in a new recruit. And this little one year old, named Bailey, is a well mannered, smart, fun little guy. We're getting to know each other, and so far I think we like what we see in the other.

I'll be back to baking next week. See you then!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!! Adorable!!!!

Nancy/n.o.e said...

I came by to check whether you posted TWD this week and found this adorable little face! Congrats on the new baby; we've got two new rescue dogs around here so I know how fun it is!