Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TWD: All in One Holiday Bundt Cake



This will be quick, as I'm pretty sure I'll be working a full 40 hours in 3 days this week. Can I tell you how much I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend??

Since I don't have a bundt pan and I had a few purposes for this cake, I made a mini cake, and 2 batches of cup cakes. I'll drizzle all with the maple glaze tomorrow.

This was pretty easy to put together, and I must say that after a long and stressful day, I rather enjoyed the prep. Not so much the clean up - the dishes will wait until morning.

I snuck a taste of one of the cupcakes and it was very "autumnal" and tasty. I hope my peeps at work like the cupcakes. The mini cake is going to a very good friend who's birthday is tomorrow.

Sorry this is so short - that's just how I roll this time of year. But I do want to thank you who keep stopping by and leaving comments although I haven't returned the favor. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend. And finally, a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!

Gobble!! Gobble!!

4 comments:

Hindy said...

They look delicious! I know they'll be a hit.

TeaLady said...

Great idea to make cuppys. Look yummy!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I am sure these went over well. I love the idea of cupcakes.

Julius said...

Delish!
Have a wonderful new year ahead!

Julius
from Occasional Baker